15th Japan-Filmfest Hamburg
Wild, young cinema from Ōsaka!
- Big opening night on 28th May in Metropolis cinema with many guests
- Opening film for 15th JFFH – Ken & Mary: The Asian Truck Express
- Almost 100 films in 5 days – including numerous German and European premieres
- Screaming Mad George plus many other special guests from Japan
- Film makers from all over Japan personally present their films and artwork
- 25th anniversary of friendship city affiliation between Hamburg and Ōsaka
Tension mounts! Starting 28th May Japan-Filmfest Hamburg will be presenting a colourful range of current Japanese cinema productions for five whole days – including numerous German and European premieres. Many film directors, actors and producers from Japan will be personally presenting their films directly in the cinema where the film is shown. This way guests of the film festival get the chance to personally talk to the film makers.